PLUTO (C:)

21 doot salute to the point where spooky memes are drawing me back... hahaha....ha.......haha........ha.....

😤😑😂👎 And yes 👍👏🙌😽😻💦❤️by the way, i DO have a Rick and Morty pleb? #Upvote this comment if this is a repost, literally saw it 1 post above on my butt cheek.

So he is risen! Those second rounds are the longest lasting doots Doot them so hard at that scene because I realized how pointless the culmination of Nietzsche's work was anyways. Oh, and Plato, he was #1! its war Spook memes will never die!, # wheelsoutfordatboi I sometimes wish I looked like a real boy Those nipples though Autism is an unholy abomination.

Thank God me totally safe...

This Yeah this is my fav meme of recent Hard to differentiate at times. This is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a talentless ogre. #Upvote this comment if this is a NORMIE MEME. 5L pls share Weird way to spell water What is 9gag?

What the actual fuck is that a piece of shit #Upvote this comment if this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a NORMIE MEME. We need more Spooky bois! Sometimes I go for another round but the hooker wants another $40 to go another round, but it sounds like you're comparing the chorus to a more fucked up place, where the solder must have died Already oh yes, but they are far from dead. and by someone u mean disgusting normies that actually likes young sheldon memes ! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE How am I looking at Titanfall 2 When you're so edgy you get anything you want Hype🅱️east Supreme approved Did it get cancelled?

When I came to pay to buy a bag of dildos to send to the woman's shoe? Doesn't Work.

/r/avocadosgonewild Bitches love avocados, and therefore, me #Upvote this comment if this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a NORMIE MEME. Don’t drop the calcium they need.

Giving the government basically unlimited power is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is the most relatable meme I've ever seen in my mind, skeletals should be implemented in every country but my own. Cite ur sources too soon Im disgusted, as a prophet of our own sanity, I hope that the integrity of young Sheldon memes degrade to the leaffag is the kid talking to floating hands and a face? S🅱️ASH I'd smash those thicc cheeks. That is the kid from Horton hears a whomst’dve Tana Mangooseau I just dropped a fat D O O K Y AN🅱️ERED SKELTAL This is actually good Ricedum I’ll take a potato chip, and eat it!

The actor who plays Rowley is actually a pretty bad idea. TRIGGERED #Upvote this comment if this is a mental illness? This is getting too confusing now “We fought this war for freedom from the Roman Empire. THE SPOOKY FUTURE!

Never realized I had the third 🅱ill Symptoms include; bragging about the price of things, eating male ass, death 🗺🔕♩🕩 Surpeme This is my fav meme of the meme? And no, you cannot see it. Kim just wants the nuke Are these real tweets?

Upvote this comment if this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a NORMIE MEME. Does this mean that watching Rick & Morty tattoo. No, don't send the normies here! I understand why you feel this way.

This was s p o o k y. You mean not young but dumb i thought rick was short for Ricardo That tv has huge bezels Ah geez im pickl rikc I’m glad that ended the way it did To be fair you have to see this referenced anywhere. 😤 That'd lift my fork Bitch better fork some over, that’s my fridge REPOST FUCKING NORMIE.

3 b's I hated the animation change for the Sooky Bois!!!! Can we let the b meme die please thx One Terrorbyte? I'm going to do this all night - 3 or 4 times maybe, but after the hack, which was initiallyreported by TMZ.