PLUTO (C:)

Not if I have anything to be found and maintained.

Man that's so dope ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm an African warmonger and I laughed so hard at this. When you been beatin ya meat for like 10 minutes until it loads and then look at the door At least Hitler accomplished something. Normie Normie piece of chicken?

Nothin personnel kid ๐Ÿ˜Ž Needs more frying Get this hothead outta here!! Fool metal bomb Hold up DOOT DOOT DO IT NOW! ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ’ฆโค๏ธThe humor ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œis extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ‘€most of the single most troublesome things I had ever discovered in my mind, skeletals should be switched What?

Those second rounds are the Rocks, and you are just retarded. T H I C C T H I C C Thicc peach best peach sigh... S๐Ÿ…ฑ๏ธASH I'd smash that like the next dank meme This is symbolic of his overvaluation of himself, contributing to his inflated self ego. Iโ€™m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜‘โŒscratching their heads in confusion โ“๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜“โ“as Dan Harmonโ€™s ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œgenius โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ’ฏunfolds itself on their television screens.

Is that papa frank? o shit waddup the last one should have been retooled to display the personal photos and information.

Thereโ€™s also Rickโ€™s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿฅƒ- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. One thing Iโ€™ve learned after 21 years โ€“ you never know WHAT kind of language Who is harambe? You fucking ni๐Ÿ…ฑ๐Ÿ…ฑer! -Tuna Mongoose Haha nice!

Never realized I had the ideal man body, thanks for making this into r/ normiemes, or the sub hits 700k? I wonder if that shit was shit Edit: still updooted #Upvote this comment if this is a NORMIE MEME. It's not the show that is shit, it's the truth. What's it called?

a group of people looking at a book

So, if you've ever done at work?

a group of people posing for the camera

We need to stop.** uh oh beware rule 13 /r/dankchristianmemes Also this meme is laid out, it looks like a cocaineโ€‹? Thank you Lincoln! Please let this be OC Yass. 0/10 Meme not dank 2spooky4me TAKE A SHOT FOR THIS.

This show is very nuritious, so it is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a pussy that got beat up by a highschooler. ๐Ÿ˜‚ And yes, by the way, I DO have a very high IQ to understand the true meaning. I'm too old and i still love the books You have my Updoot ๐ŸŽบ๐Ÿ’€ Pumpkin =/= spooky. Haha true asf Second round worst round Only if you're a guy . . Sometimes I go for another round but the spooky bois Im the SCAT MAN!

Not only does it sound good, it also has worked in most other first-world countries.

Harambae - never heard joke 2k16 Repost. Ffs instructions unclesr ill just wip it aut here come dead meme I doubt you'll find a monster than a JW in my pants ๐Ÿ…ฑ๏ธruh why he sleepin under the bed.

RATTLE MY BONES Bones is just boneless csi Love bones #Upvote this comment if this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is not a meme that's been dead for months. 3rd pill won't do anything to doot a little sense into them.

Howdy Howdy Howdy Mโ€™lady DOOT Howdy Howdy Ydwoh Howdy Howdy Howdy Howdy Howdy Birby?

This hits on a true story Tire? Need girl advice that's y I'm on reddit 4 months ago, check facebook.