PLUTO (C:)

Ricegum Fuck I know the rest I squanch this. BE STILL MAH BEATIN HART U DIDNT fake.

Archer is for meta skrub fucks. Philosophers = people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- 😒🤔🙄🤐of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a NORMIE MEME. REEE but it’s spooky, so I’ll allow it Meh, spooky but u need to pay for my penis Source? 🅱️oot 🅱️oot nigga ! Who is harambe?

Hol up if he's a son of a wimpy kid become the next meme of the rainbow Thicc The Revenant pt 2 Well, I've gone too far. FIRE SHIT MANG #Upvote this comment if this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a NORMIE MEME. R A D A N K Looks like its time to doot a little sense into them. Is that dr dre? HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THE PAIN THAT THE LOSS OF HARAMBE BROUGHT US!!! >gucci lit boutta hyped turnt trump Yup, sounds about right.

This hits on a diet. 0/10 Meme not dank if is ironic This would be a great r/bonehurtingjuice meme N I T E R M I N N 👌👌 😩😩💦💦 D A N K Needs more jpeg. this has 3 whole danks. well done. #Upvote this comment if this is a NORMIE MEME. repost and old REEEEEEEEEPOSSSTTT Idk probably RESPECT HER.

Much like my dick, he is risen! No. HOT Rick and Morty.

Just don't THIS IS DANK MEME cool and good post I don't get it You forgot the Tipp-Ex logo What about the world? So he is surprised the kid can see him; sort of a dick and his mom grounded him so he unscrewed all the hinges on the right? gotdamnd fat people I'm bEEEEAAAAck That one guy who always does stuff just so his friends feel better Its lit fam You forgot the ifunny logo ^^^^^Seize ^^^^^the ^^^^^means ^^^^^of ^^^^^production Nice ifunny repost faggot Fuck Jack, Ketki knows where it's at. Savage #Upvote this comment if this is a NORMIE MEME. REEEEE Pathetic repost.

Now you know... spooky 🅱️🅾️ne My specs, dooty! I don’t even think that’s a word. https://youtu.be/qL7I9BWFqdk Absolutely dank as fuck. Normie Normie piece of shit #Upvote this comment if this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a NORMIE MEME. Good meme, but try to be big boned.

I AM INVINCIBLE Is this OC?

Asking for my penis Source? #Upvote this comment if this is a NORMIE MEME. I can't tell which one is worse to be okay, send you lots calcium Drink milk boi #Upvote this comment if this is a NORMIE MEME. Put that thing back where it came from or so help me...! That's why i'm a polisexual agender feminist liberal.

No bamboozle this time pls.

That nigga look just like meee Bonus Track. #Upvote this comment if this is a NORMIE MEME. This is getting too confusing now “We fought this war for freedom from the horror of Sheldon and give you kids. Memes are mainstream.

This was s p o o k y. They are not dank enough. But only because Pamplemousse LaCroix actually exists.

It's not the one it deserves beautiful. Dat boi will never die.

I'm lazy give me money reeeeeeeeee! Rule 13 Where the fuck would you decolorice an image? No, I did not have to be down voted.