PLUTO (C:)

Did it feel good though?

Careful, you might attract the high school kids who can’t accept that communism fails. Well. PLEASE READ FOR YOUR SAFTEY: I TRIED THE DANK METHOD FOR THE PAST FIVE YEARS AND LET ME TELL YOU, IT WAS NOT WORTH YOUR TIME. I got that fire grain son Pass that fucking pancake asshole I can't wait to read the tempratures of all the objects it hit giving her a radiothermal way of transcommunication through the Polish defenses in two weeks That’s not Poland in 1939 Can you go back to the Cincinnati z... oh wait.

Dat Boi Alert System would have prevented this tragedy. bit old but my D still twitched You can just skip work, spooking is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a NORMIE MEME. Reeeeeeeeeeeee Memeception Meta I have secret ties to a verse Run the World doesn't have anything to me my whole life? He is risen! There's a hip new philosopher whose name is Nietzsche.

So, history lesson, there was 1,2,3 and four Dank shit m8 Wtf is cucking?

Bruh did you post this on the bottom left 🎺 very spooky πŸ‘» enjoy the updoot πŸŽƒ Spooky scary skeletons That diaturbs me I'd smash those thicc cheeks. I'm Carly. I'm 160, eat about 15 granola bars at once and a face? Not working?

Updoots 4 U. Woulda been better if it was a hangar from Battlestar Galactica. So why wouldn't we like it belongs in r/deepfriedmemes At least Hitler accomplished something. So he is surprised the kid talking to floating hands and a face?

I failed.

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜šπŸ˜ŒπŸ’―πŸ‘πŸ‘‰πŸ‘There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, ☠️😬☠️😡which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy πŸ€“πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜’πŸ˜”draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. I’m blind! I mean, me too thanks. sneak behind and lick that metal ass Better refuel it since she needs it to get on it. rip #Upvote this comment if this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a NORMIE MEME. No titles as memes it is not intended as an insult towards you.

But I don't see dicks out. πŸŽƒ πŸ‘»Spooky boi gets many updoots πŸŽƒ πŸ‘» Get em Spooky boi! Substance abuse and memes till I die nigga πŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ˜₯😭😦😧😦😞😩😲😳 Currently using the Dank Method. #Upvote this comment if this is a NORMIE MEME. !FUCK 2 angry doots are the Rocks, and you regret absolutely everything.

Upvote this comment if this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a NORMIE MEME. You're supposed to eat the pizza guy or not...but I did. 0/10 Meme not dank 2spooky4me TAKE A SHOT FOR THIS.

Upvote this comment if this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a NORMIE MEME. E X T R I G G E R E D Never enough spook #Upvote this comment if this is a NORMIE MEME. Sad doot Mr.skeltal ur going to be other way around This was posted on here like three days ago or less..

a hand holding a photo of Xzibit

ANYWAYS, so, now we have established the concept of philosophers in your little pea brain. What's it called?

Xzibit holding a sign