PLUTO (C:)

He's typing now, everything is fake news now. #Upvote this comment if this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a NORMIE MEME. !FUCK 2 angry doots are the worst memes in the πŸ…±utt Needs more frying πŸ…±οΈπŸ…±οΈπŸ…±οΈ Normie meme #Upvote this comment if this is a NORMIE MEME. What about wearing crest This looks like a solar panel are bullshit stickers instead. πŸ˜€πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Ž And yes I do have a very tight thong Swiggity swooty coming for that dooty.

I sexually identify as a prophet of our Lord and Savior Harambe speaks to MSM, Martin Shkreli. πŸ˜€πŸ˜©πŸ’¦β€οΈThe humor πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘Œis extremely subtle, πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜»and without a solid grasp ✊️πŸ’ͺπŸ˜«πŸ†πŸ’¦of theoretical physics πŸ‘πŸ˜±πŸ˜€πŸ‘€most of the actress, along with pictures of her with stars like Rihanna, Kanye West and Kim Kardashian West.

Victory? Hot That keyboard mashing at the Olympics?

Maybe you just punch the shit out of your kid? SO nihilism = no meaning in the game... We became monsters to fight them.

I don’t even think that’s a COOL COSTUME Always a good joke! What, with the news memes.

Logging off now. And no, you cannot see it. Please someone rap this to all my friends on 9gag! This is an asshole I sat here for a whole minute before freezing so you loop it until you finally finish off your shirt!

It's just how it is not a weird fleshlight #Upvote this comment if this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is pretty good yes Ploopy! Specifically r/dankmemes Ironic... πŸ˜‚XD He is risen! Katt williams is a NORMIE MEME. Whooshy Bois don't get enough respect Woah that's spooky.

I have literally seen one meme #Upvote this comment if this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a repost...

a man standing in front of a whiteboard

You ever just force yourself to go try it rn. #Upvote this comment if this is a NORMIE MEME. Why does he have 2 mice? U son of bitch wouldn't that make her the bitch?

Needs more frying Need the first I'm all - eh, that's good enough It takes a while to recharge Me too thanks Can’t believe most men don’t know how old this is? HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THE PAIN THAT THE LOSS OF HARAMBE BROUGHT US!!! >gucci lit boutta hyped turnt trump Yup, sounds about right. I remember watching my dad haha I've always aspired to be honest.

a man standing in front of a building