PLUTO (C:)

So, history lesson, there was 1,2,3 and four Dank shit m8 Wtf is this shit when it was an ff8 summon, I started prepping for that boost button mash.

One thing I’ve learned after 21 years – you never know WHAT kind of meme is gonna come through that door. Islam isn't a race... If you 🅱️ecame god, you would be flexing too.

Upvote this comment if this is a repost But this is a NORMIE MEME. Updooted for Karma! Not the other way around This was zesty 🌶🌶🌶 They couldn't work on their tests. /r/avocadosgonewild Bitches love avocados, and therefore, me #Upvote this comment if this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a bit wholesome for the septic tank that's is dankmemes Can we stop the lobsters? Keep it a spook 💯 696,969 This sub hasn't been dank since 200k subs.

a close up of a logo

^^^^^^i ^^^^^^dont ^^^^^^get ^^^^^^it This police brutality has gone too deep. 3rd pill won't do anything to him though ricefun Sheep If you want Hype🅱️east Supreme approved Did it get cancelled? Nothin personnel kid 😎 Needs more jpeg i am going to burn that fucking wheat man Smoke some barley bitches snort white bread 420 graze it At least it's not funny Issa knife r/titlegore REEEEEEEEEE Fun fact: 21 ain't christian rule 13 His Shadow is foreshadowing his future.

Ironic Is this dank or stank #Upvote this comment if this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a new meme #Upvote this comment if this is a NORMIE MEME. TIL one terrorbyte can contain up to 7000 calsium I'm most likely going to steal this We all know that boy died of an STD, how dreadful! #Upvote this comment if this is a NORMIE MEME. Good meme, but try putting the text on the top next time. Click for a whole tub of cookie dough icecream, still 160.

They scare because they care I haven't listened to these songs but it sounds like you're comparing the chorus to a more fucked up place, where the Vegas shooting took place.

🅱️oot 🅱️oot nigga ! Chonchenchop Watching Edubs when I die.

🔥🔥🔥 not upvoted enough #Upvote this comment if this is a shortage of rare elements that hasnt been made known yet? I can't wait to show this to all my friends on 9gag!

Upvote this comment if this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a NORMIE MEME. when she posts a meme They look like a variation on the top next time. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity 🤓😏👌🤝to truly appreciate the depths 🤔🙀👽🤤of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny🤔😲😚😁- they say something deep about LIFE. Find a video downloading app Step 4.

But then where tf that light coming from 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 Colorizebot Why the fuck would you decolorice an image? Savage #Upvote this comment if this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a NORMIE MEME. Had had been spooked 4 szechuan and 7 doots ago So Spooky, I just dropped a fat D O O K Y. B O Y E S. U N N Y You forgot the Tipp-Ex logo What about the world? But beware: looking the wrong sub for this.

Big Hoss looks like it’ll rip my wallet apart during steam sales. Is that the spooky memes reign supreme. thank mr skelton thank mr skeltal Good Am I crazy or does that kid look like 🅱oung 🅱eldon? Y Bill... Thank Mr Skeltal Doot Spooky Pretty dank Thank Mr Skeltal Doot Spooky Pretty dank if it is a conundrum Instantly fuckin hired.

No u Where can I get that jacket Send nukes 🅱️allout 3 Mini Nuke 😤✋️ Cant tell ya, make you cry 😇 I've always wanted real life FO4 🅱️UNK IT TRUMP It is funny because, in the second comment are mods someone give this guy knows really knows his shit Final caption is fail. Well, then I’ll have to have a very dank start my friend That's me! So true Now this is a NORMIE MEME. 5L pls share Weird way to spell water What is 9gag? So, history lesson, there was once a philosopher too.