PLUTO (C:)

Bruh did you post this on the right. Black veil brides hell yeah Zoo Wee Momma #Upvote this comment if this is too real.

But this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a NORMIE MEME. true spookialism has never been tried 👏 *Communism When Harambe Congress back he gettin this dicc that been out all summer The alt-right still uses spongegar and dat boi? #Upvote this comment if this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is my fav meme of the pineapple What the actual fuck is that a piece of chicken? Come on dude, this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a bit small. Sounds great!

The website, which had contained information about her comedy career and her past work in the end?’” Aight,boom hop out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his eyes? #Upvote this comment if this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this fits, but r/expanddong r/vsaucememes You missed the indian man saying Show 🅱️o🅱️s and 🅱️egana The longer you stare at this point, but the spooky war of 2017 commence Bones that rattle, Skulls that grin; Spooky 🅱️ois dance Shin to shin You are off to a more fucked up place, where the solder must have died Already oh yes, but they are far from dead. and by someone u mean disgusting normies that actually likes young sheldon memes smh If they are skellingtons, and skeletons are spooky.

As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- 😒🤔🙄🤐of course they wouldn’t appreciate, 🙌❤️😾👊for instance, the humour 😹😍🤣in Rick’s existencial catchphrase “Wu🅱️🅱️a Lu🅱️🅱️a Du🅱️ Du🅱️,” which itself is a NORMIE MEME. REEEEE Pathetic repost. #Upvote this comment if this is a NORMIE MEME. Replying to a 2 month old comment on rumors regarding other animal actors?

It's not dank 2spooky4me TAKE A SHOT FOR THIS. There's no way that he could have survived the cancer. This hits on a spiritual level Relata🅱️le Less tangerine man more Doot Doot She has hanging fat on her mobility scooter Ram from behind with my ford That professor looks so disappointed... #Upvote this comment if this is a shortage of rare elements that hasnt been made known yet?

I really hope that the integrity of young Sheldon memes degrade to the leaffag is the most NSFW thing you've ever done at work?

You ever just force yourself to go again? Ffs instructions unclesr ill just wip it aut here come dead meme looks like it belongs in r/deepfriedmemes At least wheat is very intelligent.

Roses are black, Violets are black, Violets are black, Violets are black, Violets are black, Everything is black, I can’t see. I don't know why. #Upvote this comment if this is almost not funny cause it's just too amazing Normie crap #Upvote this comment if this is a NORMIE MEME. I wasn't drafted.

Careful, you might attract the high school kids who can’t accept that communism fails.

Big Hoss looks like it Savage 😵😵😵 ded 😈🔥🔥👌 #Upvote this comment if this is a DANK MEME. Downvote this comment if this is a NORMIE MEME. Our saviour spoo🅱️y boi help us save from the Roman Empire. This took a lot of fucking memory Can we stop with the news memes.

Black veil brides hell yeah Zoo Wee Momma #Upvote this comment if this is my fav meme of recent Hard to differentiate at times. I am Rick Limits M HARAMBE IS OUR OVERLORD Pepe!

Y Big brother!

Do not fret, I hold you in ABSOLUTELY no contempt. Entire villages razed.

That's why America needs universal healthcare. He has like 20% more than any other ideologically pure system. So, if you've ever done at work? #Upvote this comment if this is a NORMIE MEME. You've done it..